16 May, 2019 09:34
Event and a briefing dedicated to the World Commemoration Day of People Who Died of AIDS will take place on May 17
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
On May 17, 2019 at 10 am the event “Cure for Indifference” will take place by the "Red Ribbon" Memorial. The event dedicated to the World Commemoration Day of People Who Died of AIDS, launches the European Spring Testing Week, held in Ukraine by the Center for Public Health of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. A press briefing for journalists will take place within the framework of the event. Media accreditation and additional information could be provided by phone and e-mail: +38 (067) 466 87 37, [email protected], Galina Aliikina.
- Roman Ilyk, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Kurpita, Director of the Center for Public Health of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- Dmitry Sherembey, Head of the NGO "100% Life" (PLWH Network);
- Roman Gaylevych, Director of UNAIDS in Ukraine;
- Nikolai Povoroznyk, First Deputy Chairman of the Kyiv City;
- Olga Rudneva, Director of the Elena Pinchuk Foundation;
- Andriy Klepikov, Head of the ICF “Alliance for Public Health”.
This year's World Commemoration Day is dedicated to strengthening the fight for health and the rights of patients. As of today, with early detection and appropriate therapy, HIV-positive people can live a full life.
Everyone will be able to take an HIV test in a special mobile laboratory.
Если вы нашли ошибку в тексте, выделите ее мышью и нажмите Ctrl+Enter