General project info. Medical history discussions of patients with HIV/AIDS (clinical analysis of complicated cases with German colleagues – consultation).
Chair – Prof. Jurgen Rockstroh (Bonn), one of coauthors of professional edition on HIV–infection (translated into Russian, you can find it on a webpage of The EurasiaHealth AIDS Knowledge Network – EAKN).
Approximate topics for clinical analysis:
- Problems with ART prescription for particular patient.
- Problems after ART prescription.
- Diagnostic problem of opportunist infections/ co-infections.
- Patients with co-infection (tuberculosis, virus hepatitis).
You can also propose for discussion another topic on diagnostics and HIV treatment, you are interested in.
Approximate format (not more than 1 page of A4):
- Physician’ name (who submit the case)/contact information). Please, indicate your academic degree, name, country, city, the name of medical institution and address, we can send you recommendation of consulting group.
- Patient, age, sex.
- Patient’s complaints.
- Preliminary diagnosis.
- Laboratory indexes concerned the case.
- Treatment (at the present time and previous).
- Difficulties with diagnostics, treatment, result interpretation, treatment results, need of treatment change, or conduct tactics…
Further, such consultations are being planned to provide online through specialized website of ANTIAIDS Foundation.