- Olga Stefanyshyna, Deputy Minister of Health.
- Volodymyr Kurpita, Director General of the Centre for Public Health, the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- Ogtay Gozalov, Expert of the WHO Regional Office for Europe.
- Dmytro Sherembey, Head of the All-Ukrainian Network of PLWH.
- Pavlo Smirnov, Deputy Executive Director of the Alliance for Public Health.
“For the first time in Ukraine, the help to patients with tuberculosis will be so large and complex. The patient’s interests are in the focus of attention, and finally, the paradigm of modern treatment approaches is changing towards international standards,” said Dmytro Sherembey, the head of the All-Ukrainian Network of PLWH.