- Roman Ilyk, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Kurpita, Director of the Center for Public Health of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- Dmitry Sherembey, Head of the NGO "100% Life" (PLWH Network);
- Roman Gaylevych, Director of UNAIDS in Ukraine;
- Nikolai Povoroznyk, First Deputy Chairman of the Kyiv City;
- Olga Rudneva, Director of the Elena Pinchuk Foundation;
- Andriy Klepikov, Head of the ICF “Alliance for Public Health”.
This year's World Commemoration Day is dedicated to strengthening the fight for health and the rights of patients. As of today, with early detection and appropriate therapy, HIV-positive people can live a full life.
Everyone will be able to take an HIV test in a special mobile laboratory.