The project participants will take part in the training course, which was developed based on their needs. They will receive practical knowledge of the basics of project management, business planning (project development, planning, resource analysis, budget, PR strategy development, fundraising), leadership development and public speaking practices.
Upon completion of the training, the participants will share their knowledge with school students and work on developing their own project, using the skills gained during the training and mentoring advice. The project will be based on highlighting school issues or even the issues of the whole region and presenting possible ways to address them.
Ladies who are at the beginning of their career or who have completed their studies can participate in the project.
To take part in the competition, you have to fill out a short questionnaire, paying particular attention to the motivation aspect.
Registration form via the link. Registration is open until March 15th!
Participation in the project is free.
Following mentors will be invited:
- Natalia Onipko, Founder of “Zaporuka” Charitable Foundation;
- Olga Spector, Chairman of the Happy Paw Foundation;
- Olena Gudkova, Founder of the charity flea market "Kurazh Bazar";
- Olga Rudneva, Director of the Olena Pinchuk Foundation;
- Oksana Nechyporenko, Director of the NGO “Global Office”.
The invited mentors with the extensive experience in social work will present the theme of social responsibility using their own examples. They will touch upon the aspects of social entrepreneurship and, of course, talk to the participants personally.
During the dialogue, the links will be created between successful women and girls who dream about their personal development and about succeeding in the social life of the country. Participants will be able to ask mentors their questions. They will also be able to plan specific steps for the implementation of their own social ideas.
The best project will receive a microgrant for the implementation or development purposes.
The project consists of several stages:
1. Selection via competition.
2. Training for participants.
3. Lecture at the schools conducted by the participants.
4. Time when participants develop their own projects with online support from the organizers.
5. Competition among participants for the best project.
Timeframe of the project implementation: 01.02.2018 – 01.11.2018.